- Ancient Points description error fixed
- Item upkeep glitch patched
- Description update to in-game rules tab (clarification only, NO addition)
- Battle issue fixed
- Database issue fixed
- Website core update
- New in-game item artwork
- New recode update for latest devices (Android only)
- In-game feeds issue fixed
- Bounty listing glitch patched
- Database core update
- Player attack feed issue fixed
FEATURES IN PROGRESS:
- Update to invite link functionality
- New quest features
- Revision of buying army- if you haven’t voted already, please do!
- Full game guide write-up (replacement to the wiki)
- Rewrite of in-game rules section (to be easier to read)
We hope everyone has kept safe during the variety of events 2020 served up, and here’s hoping that 2021 brings relief from the chaos! This update has been put together as an accumulation of events since the last, so we’ll keep the text brief and let the list of updates speak for itself.
We’re happy to report that server downtime saw an improvement during 2020, with just one major service interruption- we can confirm that this was due to our server hosts having wide spread issues unrelated to us or our dedicated server, so we were unable to do anything in this case but wait along with players. October last year also saw the rest of the new item artworks added to the game- over time there will be a few of them getting some definition updates so as to display better on devices, but as of now all items have their art here to stay! Below is just a snapshot of some of these new items.
In other good news, the addition of the Captcha system has been a massive success to the game in terms of stopping bot accounts, scripters and automated cheating. We were saddened to see a select group of users taking issue with this success, and finding alternative means to harm the game and its players; we hope as they start to get bored of this, the community can come to enjoy the extra time we get to work on the game thanks to Captcha doing what it does.
We hope you enjoyed these months’ updates, and as always any questions, problems or feedback can be sent direct to us on our support line (we are open to communication 7 days a week with a varying response rate of 1-3 business days).